Texas Small Business Association™, often called Texas SBA™, serves over 2.3 million Texas-registered firms.
Membership is available to Texas-based and foreign-based organizations: Any small business can
access business loans, government contracting, business certifications, international trade, and educational
resources on this website.
Business Facts about Texas:
Owning a Small Business in Texas Can Be Your Path To
- Small Business Ownership Represents Over 97% of all Texas Companies
- Texas has the 2nd Largest State Economy in America
- Texas Generates an Annual Economy of $1.6 Trillion
- Texas Government Budget for 2016 - 2017 is $209 Billion
- Texas State Agencies have $113 Billion for 2016 - 2017 General-Purpose Spending
- Texas has the 4th Fastest Growth Rate for Woman Business Ownership
- Texas is the World's 12th Largest Economy
- Texas Has Over 90 Foreign Government Consulates
- Texas Is the #1 State for U.S. Exports and Import Tonnage
- Texas Has Over 25 U.S. Customs Ports of Entry
- Texas Helps to Prevent Frivolous Lawsuits with "Loser Pays Tort Reform"
- Texas Is a Right to Work State
- Texas Has a 0% State Income Tax for Residents
- Texas Business Franchise Tax Maximum Rate of 1%
- Texas Has Daily Direct Flights to All 7 Continents
Financial Freedom, Personal Independence, and the American Dream